воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

arizona but looking married




I really donapos;t think I have a thick enough skin to be involved in fandom. I mean, I am a Spike fan, I should have a thick skin by now, really. Yes, I keep away from the BuffyVerse forums, and didnapos;t get involved in the fandom until after the show finished. Therefore missed a lot. I can also say that most BuffyVerse opinions are so entrenched that I wouldnapos;t even bother replying to them. I prefer to ignore them....which reminds me, I could get defriended here, but I am not buying the Buffy Season Eight Comic any more. Dark Horse are not getting another penny from me.

So what has brought this on. Well the talk about Sam from SPN, the Doctor/Rose love(?) and so many things I an not on board about. I feel let down. I think I will stick with my friends list, and stay away from the fandom stuff.

I especially hate it when they attack the actors for the character they play. Can people not differentiate between reality and fantasy?
arizona but looking married, arizona buy car direct in, arizona buy car new.



Комментариев нет: