воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

amicale xj forum





So I still don't have internet but my school is basically that one on two-a-days where evryone loves football and are completely ........different. Did I mention the word to say over here is hecka ? How dumb is that ? Not to mention I live with a bunch of religious freaks when I'm an athiest I'm ok with other religons just not religion pushers. Not okay with me. Bright side is ummmm nothing. No to mention all the boys here look like a different version of the same person which is still mind boggling to who this main person is O did I mention one of my soon-to-be-stepbrothers is absoulutley pathological ? I just want to go home my home away from these..... People excuse my french but fuck my life.




arizona buy land, amicale xj forum, amicale marie curie, amicale industries, amicale des sommeliers, amicale de la mauricie.



Комментариев нет: