суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

alberta university math




I�dunno, not much has changed.� I have to try and get a secound job. Hopefully I can get one at newbs.

I got into a new anime, actuallyu it was an anime I had known about for like over a year but finally got around to checking it out.

Itapos;s called BECK, I�got the first DVD used and got to watch it like 3 days after I bought it but that night I want out and bought the the boxset of the whole series.

so yea, that and I have started writing again.� plus i showed some of my stuff to asome people at work and they said it was cool and one of the guys inpro audio said he would record me if I find a drummer.

so yea

but to night kinda sucked and I should probably go to bed


alberta university math, alberta university library, alberta university in canada.



Комментариев нет: