воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

aasb 138




i feel so totally insane right now. I was alright in the morning when i sent my father off at the airport, when i reached home i started to feel a bit stress. And that amounted, i ended up cleaning my room. Even that didnt help me to calm my nerves. I guess the exams are just winthin reach and i just feel like i could have done more. I mean i had reality smacked in front of my face. The possibility of actual failure. It was totally unexpected. I know it is ridiculous stressing over this. I am just so afraid of failure. I dont want to be faced with failure. I am afraid i will disspoint my parents and my sister, my friends, teachers. I dont take disspointment�very well. I hate having to dissapoint my parents. Especially myself. Gosh, this is ridiculous. I cant wait to get this o levels over with. lights will guide you home and ignite your bones, i will try to fix you.



friend skoler equity investors, aasb 138, aasb 117, aasb 116, aasb 1047, aasb 1046.



Комментариев нет: